Admission in ACPS Sikandra Rao, Hathras is open to all who fulfill and qualify admission criteria. The school does not discriminate in admissions on the basis of caste, creed, religion, gender etc. The school adopts a very cosmopolitan approach to education. The student’s population in the school comprises of students coming from every community.
Admission forms are generally available at the school’s office counter in the month of March for classes Nursery to IX and XI. Admission to Nursery and Prep. is allotted on the basis of interaction and interview of the child and the parents. The students seeking admissions to various classes have to appear in the entrance test. Those qualifying the entrance test are granted admission.
Age Required At the Time of Admission:
|Class||Age in Year|
|Nursery||2 to 3|
|L.K.G||3 to 4|
|U.K.G||4 to 5|
|I||5 to 6|
|II||6 to 7|
|III||7 to 8|
|IV||8 to 9|
|V||9 to 10|
|VI||10 to 11|
|VII||11 to 12|
|VIII||12 to 13|
|IX||13 to 14|
|XI||15 to 16|
- Duly filled Application form with Photograph.
- Medical History
- Fee Receipt
- 3 Passport size & 3 Stamp size photographs
- Birth Certificate of Municipal Corporation
- Transfer Certificate from Previous school
- Medical Fitness Certificate from an MBBS doctor or Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group tested from an authorized lab. duly certified by an MBBS Doctor.